Cabin Services Instructor - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 13-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Ground Instructor 18 days ago
UK, Europe (non-UK), Middle East, United States
Position holder expected to provide effective theoretical knowledge instruction to students as part of a flying training course, insure instructional materials are suitable and maintain discipline....
INSTRUCTOR PILOT (G1V) 24 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is currently lookind for an Instructor Pilot for the G1V for an immediate 6 months renewable contract in the Middle East. •FAA Commercial Pilot License •First Class Medical (val...
INSTRUCTOR PILOT (GV) 24 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is currently lookind for an Instructor Pilot for the Gulfstream V for an immediate 6 months renewable contract in the Middle East. FAA Commercial Pilot License First Class Me...
Chief Flying Instructor 17 days ago
Chief Flying Instructor - West Sussex - £40kFull time (40 hours per week over 5 days) A fantastic opportunity is available for a passionate and dedicated Chief Flying Instructor to join one of the ...
Cabin Service Instructor
Cabin Services Trainer will be responsible to ensure the highest standards of personalized in-flight service is offered to our customers through the professional design and delivery of Cabin Crew training courses, which encourage and stimulate the learning process in order to develop individual Cabin Crew job competency and inter-personal skills.
Additionally, the individual needs to identify course aims and objectives and deliver training programs that enable all trainees to achieve the competencies required of their individual position. Train people skills' that enable cabin crew to improve their ability to work cooperatively with others, communicate clearly and be part of a high performing team. Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) with existing cabin crew and develop training plans where required that fills any gaps between designated standards and existing performance. The incumbent ill be required to work on weekends & irregular hours; will be required to operate flights as additional crewmembers to assess and review service standards.
To be successful in this role the right candidate must have
- Minimum A' Level or equivalent preferably with a diploma in Hotel Management or in the hospitality industry. 5 years experience as Cabin Crew with 1 year in a supervisory role (i.e. Cabin Services Director). Previous international airline experience or a teaching background would be an advantage.
- Must have completed a Train-the-Trainer' course.
- Experience in teaching and training in a multi-cultural environment is preferred, possesses a good understanding of customer service issues, excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- People focused attitude, well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and promote a positive team environment.
- High level of versatility and to be able to adapt many varied needs of the operations/people.
About Qatar Airways
As the Middle East's only 5-star airline and one of the world's fastest growing carriers, Qatar Airways is dedicated to excellence in safety and customer service in the air and on the ground. We apply this same philosophy to our people, providing diverse career opportunities and continual development.