6 months ago
Manager, Cabin Crew Management Division (MCM) reports to the Director of In-Flight Service Department (DIS).
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 3 years of airline in-flight operations experience. Other experiences will be considered;
• Possess leadership experience in managing supervisory staff in a customer service function is preferred;
• Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, cognitive skills, verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English, proficient in communication at all levels, both inside and outside of the company;
• Good and proven knowledge of the most common office software, IT literacy in general and excellent administrative skills;
• Ability to deliver results through management and comfortably address of large work groups;
• Experience as Cabin Crew.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage, supervise and monitor cabin crew members and other cabin operations personnel to safely conduct the cabin operations activities and ensure their performance comply with CAAT regulations, all relevant international requirements, industry practices, company policies, and provision of AOCR;
• Ensure the safety, security and quality of all cabin operations;
• Ensure sufficient numbers of staff for daily operation activities and motivate them to deliver a high-level performance;
• Plan and coordinate with the concerned functions for recruiting and selecting cabin crew member regarding Thai Smile Airways requirements;
• Ensure the existence of the facilities, workspace, equipment and supporting services, as well as work environment, to satisfy all safety and security requirements;
• Ensure performance measures are defined and clearly communicated to Cabin Crew;
• Create and implement practices to ensure quality of cabin crew performance;
• Ensure all Cabin Crew are developed and have appropriate skill and knowledge;
• Prepare, monitor and control division’s cost involving in cabin operations to ensure all expenses are in budget;
• Guide and develop Cabin Crew through one on one reviewing process including coaching and set up workshop as necessary;
• Arise the significant issues from audits of Cabin Operation.
• Ensure all routine administration of cabin crew management are completed within time.