18 days ago
• Legal authorization to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 20 years old
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater London area or are willing to relocate
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Able to Reach into overhead bins
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
Contracts with OSM Aviation will be provided if you pass all steps of the application process.