About Eurowings Europe
Eurowings offers a great flight experience for low prices with more than 130 destinations in Europe and worldwide. This is what Eurowings stands for. With its headquarters in Vienna, Eurowings Europe is the first Eurowings base outside of Germany.
Eurowings Europe, as part of the Eurowings Group, is flying to several destinations with its modern A320 fleet and many more attractive destinations are yet to come! With this continuous growth, we are now expanding our Cabin Crew Team in Palma de Mallorca.
• High quality cabin crew training
• A young and dynamic Team and a great work environment within a growing start-up airline
• Development opportunities and the chance for promotions already after one year
• Unlimited attractive benefits such as special fares for flight tickets and hotel discounts
• 10 percent commission of on-board sales
• Excellent knowledge of English (minimum B2 level). German and/or Spanish skills are desired.
• A-levels, higher school certificate or flying/gastronomic experience
• Unlimited valid passport for EU citizens
• For non-EU citizens: residence and work permit
• Minimum height: 1,60m
• Minimum age: 18 years
• Good swimming skills
• Excellent general health condition and able to pass a medical assessment
• Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
• A high focus on service orientation
• Well-groomed appearance and confident behavior
• Capacity for teamwork, desire for sociability
• Good manners and a charming and outgoing personality
• Great commitment and the ability to work under pressure
• Reachability by phone and internet access
• Cabin crew on the Airbus A320
• Caring for international guest on board and conducting a high quality inflight service
• Assuring and applying the safety and security regulations on board acc. to EW EU standards.