Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have previous experience working as a Buyer?
Oaklands Global are currently looking for an experienced Buyer to join already established team with our client who provides support to the emergency services or other organizations, which rely on aircraft as part of their own operations.
Due to continued growth our client’s Procurement Department is seeking an additional buyer to support their team at Gloucestershire Airport.
Some of the responsibilities of a Buyer will include:
• Performing all required activities involved with procuring, such as: researching opportunities, identifying appropriate suppliers and negotiating the best price within the budget
• Maintaining records and purchase orders in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
• Communicating and with vendors/suppliers regarding delivery/returns/damaged materials
- Previous buying / purchasing / procurement experience is essential
- Previous experience in aviation / aerospace environment
- Great IT skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates.
Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy