Buyer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 13-05-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Buyer 25 days ago
VHR's prestigious aerospace client is currently searching for a Buyer to begin a 6 Month contract ASAP. Responsibilities include: -Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, ...
Buyer / Senior Buyer Yesterday
We are currently sourcing for a Buyer/ Senior Buyer, on a Contract basis, to play an active role in the day to day operation of managing Procurement Supply Chain under the guidance of the Sub Contr...
Product Buyer Yesterday
We are currently sourcing for a product Buyer, on a Contract basis, with previous Buying experience with high value, low volume electronic products. The successful candidate will:Manage Material P...
UK, Europe (non-UK)
Our client is one of the fastest growing aviation training companies worldwide and they are now seeking excellent sales candidates who can fulfill a sales function in the business aviation sector. ...
Collects current historical Supplier data needed for cost analysis from data warehouse.
Identifies supplier long term contract files and prepares data package for Cost Analysts.
Prepares and executes Subcontractor Proposal Kickoff Meeting.
Follows up with Subcontractor proposal requests with Commodity Managers.
Supports Continuous Improvements
Collects Souring Documentation for DCAA Proposal Audits and coordinates delivery of documentation with DCAA.
Will be able to pull appropriate information related to procurement. Will be working with Commodity managers and will manage quotes.
Need a good program manager that understands/knows how to execute buying processes/procedures.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to procurement.
Works under immediate supervision. Reports to a Procurement Manager.
- Skilled communicator - must have ability to effectively communicate with DoD auditors, Commodity Managers and Cost Analysts.
- Must have strong computer skills using MS Office products and Excel. Candidates must be capable of working with large excel files and format data using MS Pivot tables.
- Must be effective planner of work and manage audit request documentation for DCAA.
- Must effective organizer of data and scheduling of time to accomplish tasks.
- Must have general knowledge of Procurement Contract language and able to identify contract clauses that would impact cost data.
Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of experience in Materials Management or in a related Purchasing field.