9 months ago
Business Process Support Manager (m/f) for Satair Group
Satair Group (100% subsidiary of Airbus) is offering first class material management solutions in the aftermarket business of the aviation industry. With our global functional organization spanning across ten different sites and locations worldwide, you are part of a truly global family. Change is the only constant at Satair Group. The aviation industry is an ever changing - and fast moving environment. That calls for someone special - someone like you!
Welcome to the Satair Group family!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
Data Management comprises all the disciplines related to managing data as a valuable asset.
Master data is the prerequisite for Satair Group enabling the organization running the business. It has to be in accordance with our policies and as it is complex we need to centralize the master data creation and maintenance. Due to its high volume we have to have a high degree of process automation. Source information needs to be validated automatically if possible, otherwise manually by adequately skilled staff.
This key element supports the overall objectives of
* Securing safety and compliance with regulations
* Keeping it consistent as a single source of truth
* Allowing business growing by generating new services
In this context, you will manage the process of creating and maintaining Master Data and its attributes in Satair Group’s IT environment and ensure that the data is, as per the established policies, available from various sources within the Airbus organization to enable worldwide material operations related to the spare parts business for the entire Airbus fleet. You will monitor the data quality and consistency. In case of identified deficiencies you will conduct a root cause analysis, launch and monitor corrective actions and implement preventive actions with the various stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will analyse existing processes for identifying improvements and support the business with regards to change requests. Strong analytical and communication skills within an international environment are key competences. You will work in an international team that is supposed to define the master data management for Satair Group, which is acting as one of the global material providers in aviation industry.
Further main activities will include:
* Strong contribution to Data governance by analysing and evaluating AP1 access authorization requests with regards to sensitive data access
* In case of conformity issues, proposing alternatives that limit system access authorizations without disturbing business process needs. This includes roles and profile specifications including testing. The monitoring will be performed within the Satair Group IT support system
* Ensuring Master Data quality and availability to enable worldwide product support and material operations for the entire Airbus fleet
* In case of Master Data issues performing trouble shooting, identifying root causes and launching corrective actions including monitoring and escalation if required. This implies as well the definition and setup of preventive actions with the various stakeholders
* Defining and implementing Master Data Management standard operating procedures (SOP), driving process improvements, keeping the documentation updated and providing training on the subject in agreement with the Master Data Process Owner
* Analysing business change requests regarding impact on master data management and propose efficient solutions
* Within projects supporting the IT implementation and the user acceptance test related to master data
* Performing data mining and provide support for feasibility studies and business case calculations
* Maintaining stakeholder network and representing Satair Group interests in various international working and user groups as agreed with the manager
* Understanding the complexity of master data and its impact on all business processes
* Providing master data expertise to the business functions enabling them making the best use of existing master data and defining new business requirements towards master data management
* Evaluating all business change requests and developing solution proposals related to the use of master data.
As the successful candidate you are able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics or similar
* Professional experience in the logistics, aviation or IT industry
* Knowledge in SAP ERP master data management and access authorization
* MS Access, MS Visio and MS Project knowledge
* Visual basic knowledge is desirable
* IT affinity
* Thrive on providing fast and efficient service to internal customers
* Ability to approach your work methodically and take pride in delivering high quality work, based on your strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task in a quick-paced environment
* Positive attitude, a team player, meticulous with a desire to explore and learn
* Negotiation level of English and advanced German language skills are mandatory.