Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s bedst known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Business Intelligence Developer on a permanent basis.
To maintain and develop the companies already strong Business Intelligence platform and to assist the businesses workflow and key decision making with accurate innovative data representation.
- Deliver strong reporting and analysis in a logical manner and be able to draw attention to key findings
- Create logical procedure changes and system upgrades with the assistance of BI
- Support the small team of business developers, and help with all their busy workloads
- Liaise with other areas of the business to complete a variety of BI tasks
- Understand business requirements for various departments and translate these into new reports
- Maintain and support of the central reporting systems used company wide
- Provide reporting tools to highlight data continuity issues and training requirements
- Manage projects to develop solutions to deliver insight from the company systems
- Document the development of the system
- Help develop and support the data warehouse system
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
- Assist the BI Department with all tasks as required
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Any other duties as requested
- Background in Business Intelligence, SQL or Oracle development
- Preferably a university degree or qualification and /or previous working experience in a Business Intelligence/SQL environment
- Knowledge of SAP Crystal reports, SAP Enterprise Reports, (SAP IDT would be advantageous)
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent level of process mapping and design concepts
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy with Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of Aviation databases and processes also beneficial, but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency