10 months ago
Position: Business Development Manager
Qualification: Graduation Mandatory
Age: 26 - 30 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 6 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Handling Corporate Sales in Hyderabad. Candidates from Travel Industry preferred.
Job Description Key Accountabilities :-
1. Responsible for contracting, servicing and relationship management of existing corporate accounts signed with GoAir and new accounts which will be signed in future.
2. Responsible for the achievement of Corporate Channel targets of Sales, Flown Revenue and Cash Collection from the Corporate Sales channel in the city.
3. Responsible for:
- Achieve flown revenue targets from the corporate sales channel.
- Ensure the targeted revenue penetration for the corporate sales channel.
- Increase the base of Corporate accounts as per target set.
- Improve the performance of each corporate account as per target.
- Reduce Cost of sale year on year for the corporate sales channel.
4. Implements best practices for Corporate Sales channel in the city.
5. Responsible for continuously reducing the overall cost of sales for the corporate channel year on year.
6. Develops and executes a robust plan for increasing the base of Corporations with whom GoAir has contracts for Corporate business traffic.
7. Develops market intelligence on the Corporate market in the city and shares with senior management and with his Corporate team.
8. Develops regular reports of Corporate performance and shares with Senior management and within the Corporate sales team.
9. Prepares daily report of all the Corporate Sales activities.
10. Prepares weekly plan of all the Corporate Sales activities needed to improve performance.
11. Prepares for weekly review of the Corporate Sales performance in the city.
12. Is responsible for the development of a good Corporate and SME product in the city.
13. Organizes the liaison with all other departments to execute Corporate strategies planned at both HO and Field level.
14. Develops a develop a good understanding of the City market- the demand for air travel and traffic flows in the city, the agency and corporate channels in the city, the corporations, SME and other ustomer segments in the city.
15. Monitors daily route performances (seat occupancy, average fare, RASK); analyze variances versus.
targets; analyze competitive scenario; recommend and implement actions for improvements.
16. Maintains a good brand image of the company amongst travel partners.
17. Keep a daily track of Flight loads / booked sales /cash collection in line with target.
Venue: WIC, Worli
Contact: HR Department