24 days ago
Position: Business Development Manager
Qualification: Graduate (Mandatory) , PG ( Preferable)
Age: 26 - 30 Years
Experience From: 4 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 8 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Job Purpose
? Achieves the targets and grow sales revenue through retail channel.
? Ensures consistent, profitable growth in line with budget targets.
Job Description Key Accountabilities :-
1. Responsible for the achievement of Retail Channel targets of Sales, Flown Revenue and Cash Collection in the city and on his flights.
2. Responsible for increasing the retail base of accounts in the city and also the productivity of the base.
3. Responsible for:
? Achieve flown revenue targets from the retail sales channel.
? Ensure the targeted revenue penetration for the retail sales channel.
? Increase the base of Retail accounts as per target set.
? Improve the performance of each retail account as per target.
? Reduce Cost of sale year on year for the retail sales channel.
4. Implements best practices for Retail Sales channel in the city.
5. Responsible for continuously reducing the overall cost of sales for the retail channel year on year.
6. Develops and executes a robust plan for increasing the base. of Corporations with whom GoAir has contracts for Retail business traffic.
7. Develops market intelligence on the Retail market in the city and shares with senior management and with his Retail team.
8. Develops regular reports of Retail performance and shares with Senior management and within the Retail sales team.
9. Prepares daily report of all the Retail Sales activities.
10. Prepares weekly plan of all the Retail Sales activities needed to improve performance.
11. Prepares for weekly review of the Retail Sales performance in the city.
12. Is responsible for the development of a good Retail sales promotions.
13. Organizes the liaison with all other departments to execute Retail strategies planned at both HO and Field level.
14. Develops a good understanding of the City market- the demand for air travel and traffic flows in the city, the agency and retail channels in the city.
15. Monitors daily route performances (seat occupancy, average fare, RASK); analyze variances versus targets; analyze competitive scenario; recommend and implement actions for improvements.
16. Maintains a good brand image of the company amongst travel partners.
17. Keep a daily track of Flight loads / booked sales /cash collection in line with target.
Venue: 1st Floor, WIC
Contact: HR Department
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 6 days until close