23 days ago
Building Manager and Security Administrator
Specific Job Description
This is a part time role based on a 22.5 hrs working week, (5 short days with flexibility to work a three day week through local negotiation) reporting to the Culdrose Site Lead, the MTF Building Manager and Administrator will form part of the IMOS/MDP Team providing a variety of administration roles, supporting staff and providing the Security Administration role in the MTF, including JMINIAN Administration.
· Reporting Building defects
o Logging and tracking defects
o Host Contractors onsite for repairs and routine Maintenance
· Building Manager Administration
o Manage building Logs
o Focal Point for new Starters and Leavers.
o Respond to Adhoc Culdrose Station queries
· General Admin
o Collect Mail and deliveries
o Manage visitor requests
o Maintain Notice Boards.
o Support Software/Hardware purchases, maintain allocation of licences, ensure annual support and maintenance packages are in place for office machinery and software
· Use of IT applications as required.
· In addition, the incumbent may be called upon to carry out any reasonable activities as required to support the programme
· JMINIAN administrator
· Maintain Secure Key list with Guardroom
· e Door Access Badge System
o Monitor door access
o Manage passes
· Maintain individual Office secure Log
· Assistant Security and Classified Document Manager
· Act as on-site Security Contact for the Security Controller
· Report Security issues to LMUK Security Team in a timely manner and assist in handling, resolution of issues.
· Control of hard and soft copy correspondence and documents up to UK Secret.
· Liase with MoD security officer on site for all aspects of security complying with JSP 440, Culdrose Standing Orders and Lockheed Martin Security Policy
· Attend Culdrose Security Meetings
Health and Safety Representative
· Provide ESH Representative and point of contact for site employees and contract staff.
· Support ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 site audits
· Monitor entries in the accident book and advise management of incidents, injuries or other ESH issues.
· Ensuring ESH related equipment; first aid boxes and spill kits are maintained.
· Support the local risk assessment process and maintain the site register.
· Attend LM Culdrose Health and Safety Committee Meetings
· Coordinate weekly fire tests, fire-fighting equipment inspections and upkeep of records. Organise annual mandatory fire training & maintain audit trail.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Ability to work on personal initiative
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team environment
* A "can do" attitude will be portrayed and the candidate will be expected to be energetic and enthusiastic at all times.
* The ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in difficult and challenging situations
* Working Knowledge of MoD Security processes
* A good working Knowledge of Health and Safety.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* Have the intellectual calibre and confidence to negotiate with Suppliers and Customers
* Completed IOSH Managing Safely qualification
* Trained in Document Management
* Experience of JMINIAN
* Ability to work under general direction only, independently capable of determining and developing solutions to complex problems.
* Able to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
* Quality trained
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.