Boeing BBJ Maintenance Technician - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 28-09-2010
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - B1, B2 F100, A319, EMB190 - Line Maintenance Base Bern/Zurich Helvetic Airways AG is currently seeking highly motivated and practical individuals who have proven exp...
B1 & B2 LAE's Boeing/Airbus - Saudi Nationals 28 days ago
Mercator Aviation is currently looking for EASA B1 engineers with B2 type rated on B777 & B747 for permanent full time contracts based in the Middle East. Successful candidates will have:...
Planning Officer- Maintenance Planning 21 days ago
Job Purpose: To supervise and administer the Maintenance Planning team by ensuring the functional support activities as defined by the Maintenance Planning, Modification Planning and...
Mechanics (Boeing/ Airbus) 20 days ago
Client: Our client is an MRO who undertake base maintenance for well known airlines. They work with Boeing and Airbus aircraft. They are now seeking some mechanics to work on B737/ B...
|Job Categories:||Aerodynamics Engineer Jobs|
Boeing BBJ Maintenance Engineer
Our Client, a well established corporation located in India, requires for immediate full time employment a Boeing BBJ Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Hold an FAA A&P Certificate and preferably an Avionics Certificate as well.
- Have completed BBJ (B737 NG) aircraft maintenance Avionics and Mechanical manufacture training.
- Have completed refresher training in the last two years
- Have at least ten years of "hands on" experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Have a minimum of five years of experience as a "Hands on" BBJ (B737 NG) Maintenance Engineer
- Have good command of spoken and written English language.
- Have extensive "hands on" experience in the maintenance and fault isolation of VIP Cabin mechanical and electrical systems, including but not limited to detail knowledge of Custom Control Concepts (CCC) entertainment systems and EMS Satcom High speed data systems ideally having completed formal vendor training.
- Hold or be eligible to USA B1/B2 and C1/D visa
- Be willing to travel with the aircraft 100 days per year;
- Be a Non-smoker
- Accept a three months probation which is mandatory to evaluate the candidate's suitability to the BBJ Engineer position
Note This is not a management position - the duties the BBJ Maintenance Engineer is a "on tools" position and only candidate who can exhibit an exceptional level of technical ability and skill need apply for this position.
Preference will be given to experienced BBJ candidates vs B737 NG experienced only candidates.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- A monthly salary up to 10,000 US $ net of taxes depending on qualifications and experience;
- Free furnished accommodation;
- Free ground transportation
- Four week annual paid leave;
- Air transportation home once a year;
- Daily per Diem when traveling
- Medical insurance plan;
Position is based in Mumbai, India, with possible temporary postings to the UK.
A renewable one to two year contract is offered.
To apply candidates should e-mail their resume as a MS Word or Rich Text (.rtf) attachments at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please indicate reference BBJTECH/SSA.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.