Boeing BBJ Maintenance Technician - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 28-09-2010
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Ground Support GSE Technician, London 26 days ago
London Heathrow Airport
Ground Support GSE Technician London Heathrow An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Ground Support Equipment technician at our Heathrow workshop reporting to our Senior Workshop supervisor. ...
LAE Licensed Eng Base & Line Maintenance B1 & B2 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client a large prestigious exciting Airline situated in the Middle East are looking for multiple candidates for an ongoing recruitment drive to employ Line and Base Maintenance Certifying licens...
B1 and B2 Line and Base Maintenance Engineers 25 days ago
Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Salary band: Any
My client a large international prestigious airline based in the middle east are seeking multiple Permanent licensed engineers. We are seeking B1 and B2 Line and Base Engineers to work and hold cur...
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: €50k - €60k
Job Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a EASA B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Technician to work for at least 1 year in Africa. For this Job we need an enthusiastic team member who wil...
Manager Safety Compliance Maintenance 23 days ago
The position resides within the Corporate Safety and Compliance (monitoring) department which functions independent from, but in support of, operations departments. General Responsibilities: Ad...
|Job Categories:||Aerodynamics Engineer Jobs|
Boeing BBJ Maintenance Engineer
Our Client, a well established corporation located in India, requires for immediate full time employment a Boeing BBJ Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Hold an FAA A&P Certificate and preferably an Avionics Certificate as well.
- Have completed BBJ (B737 NG) aircraft maintenance Avionics and Mechanical manufacture training.
- Have completed refresher training in the last two years
- Have at least ten years of "hands on" experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Have a minimum of five years of experience as a "Hands on" BBJ (B737 NG) Maintenance Engineer
- Have good command of spoken and written English language.
- Have extensive "hands on" experience in the maintenance and fault isolation of VIP Cabin mechanical and electrical systems, including but not limited to detail knowledge of Custom Control Concepts (CCC) entertainment systems and EMS Satcom High speed data systems ideally having completed formal vendor training.
- Hold or be eligible to USA B1/B2 and C1/D visa
- Be willing to travel with the aircraft 100 days per year;
- Be a Non-smoker
- Accept a three months probation which is mandatory to evaluate the candidate's suitability to the BBJ Engineer position
Note This is not a management position - the duties the BBJ Maintenance Engineer is a "on tools" position and only candidate who can exhibit an exceptional level of technical ability and skill need apply for this position.
Preference will be given to experienced BBJ candidates vs B737 NG experienced only candidates.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- A monthly salary up to 10,000 US $ net of taxes depending on qualifications and experience;
- Free furnished accommodation;
- Free ground transportation
- Four week annual paid leave;
- Air transportation home once a year;
- Daily per Diem when traveling
- Medical insurance plan;
Position is based in Mumbai, India, with possible temporary postings to the UK.
A renewable one to two year contract is offered.
To apply candidates should e-mail their resume as a MS Word or Rich Text (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please indicate reference BBJTECH/SSA.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.