The Korr Group
Operating since 2004, the Korr Group has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Flight Operations, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled personnel manage contracts across the Asia Pacific region. The Korr Group team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients.
Korr Technical Services has an urgent requirement for qualified Boeing 737 Classic Pilots with B737NG experience for our client based in Bahrain.
This is a 3 year contract position based in Bahrain and we have a number of positions for First Officers and Captains. Candidates must be able to meet the minimum requirements as detailed below;
• Captains must hold a valid ATPL and have a minimum of 5000 total hours
• First Officers must hold a valid CPL and have a minimum of 2000 total hours
• Maximum age on commencement 55 years old
• Flown in rank and on type within the last 6 months
• Last simulator check within 6 months at time of joining
• B737-300 Pilots with B737-800 experience are preferred
The benefits of this contract are;
• USD base salary plus flight pay
• Housing allowance
• Motor Vehicle allowance
• Contribution to School fees
• Life and medical insurance
A relocation package and visa service is also available to successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable qualified Applicants should apply with an updated CV and copies of all relevant supporting documentation.