18 days ago
Benefits Expert Germany (m/f)
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Benefits Expert Germany (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn.
The successful applicant will join “Group Schemes & Benefits”.
Tasks & accountabilities
How Airbus compensates and rewards employees is crucial. Airbus focuses on aligning its compensation and benefits strategy to its business objectives in order to attract and retain the best talent available in the marketplace.
In this context, Airbus Corporate Compensation and Benefits (HBC) is designing and deploying group benefits schemes and is looking for a benefits expert to support the group's global benefits strategy and its deployment in Germany.
In the corporate compensation and benefits organization and reporting to the head of global benefits, the head of benefits in Germany is in charge of the benefits policies in Germany and mainly the pension design and deployment in close linkage with HR director in Germany, corporate finance, labour relations and benefits administration services.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
* Participate to design of global benefits' strategy with head of benefits
* Map all current benefits provided in Germany and lead comprehensive communication of the schemes to employees
* Critically analyze current benefits with market practices in Germany
* Contribute to benefits derisking in Germany together with finance, propose alternative design of benefits (eg flexible benefits) and pooling options when relevant
* Support pension's actuarial process by analyzing results and anticipating issues: including data quality checks, calculation methodology, consistency of results in financial accounts
* Support negotiations of newly designed schemes in Germany together with labour relations
* Responsible for benefits compliance in Germany and manage relationship with Tax, legal, internal or external auditors & consultants
* provide guidance on questions related to the impact of M&A and international mobility on employee benefits
* Keep abreast of legal, tax or financial evolutions and advise pension administration services accordingly
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* You are knowledgeable about Germany benefits practices, German accounting, legal and tax implications of benefits
* You think strategically but are aware of operational implications: and you are familiar with benefits administration mechanisms
* You are able to manage different stakeholders and communicate complex topics in a comprehensive way
* You have the support negotiation of social policies
* You are a trustful person and like to work in complex environments with remote management.
* You speak fluently German. You speak also English and have excellent writing skills in English language. French language is a plus.
Education and Experience Required:
* You have a strong actuarial background, e.g. have a degree from DAV Deutsche Aktuarsvereinigung/IVS or similar
* You worked more than 5 years in a consulting firm providing actuarial consultation and advising on benefits or were benefits expert in the industry