8 months ago
Position: Base Manager
Qualification: Any Graduate
Age: 24 - 40 Years
Experience From: 6 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 12 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position ? Should have flying experience as Cabin
Senior – 2 yrs.
? Should have supervisory experience in the
In-flight Department of at least 1 year
? Adequate knowledge of administrative
functions of the In-flight Dept
3. Ensures cabin crew’s mandate and regulatory documents are valid.
4. Checks crew grooming, decorum and discipline
5. Ensures service delivery is consistent and as per company standards
6. Ensures compliance of cabin crew roster
7. Keeps abreast of all matters pertaining to all aspects of in-flight
8. Responsible for effective base administration
9. Ensures all documentation, files and records are complete and updated regularly
10. Checks the flight reports and action issues mentioned in the flight report with the concerned
11. Resolves all crew related issues and report/ escalate the same, if required, to Manager, In-flight
12. Promotes awareness among crew about ongoing campaigns and promotions
13. Attends and monitors Crew briefings
14. Ensures that crew is on board 50 minutes prior to departure for base flights & 35 minutes prior to
departure for turnaround flights and contribute to efficiency and punctuality of the company.
15. Liaises with other departments Catering / OCC / GSD / Apt Services to contribute to on time
16. Ensures 100% OTP from the IFS end.
17. Ensure that notice boards are updated.
18. Be on the aircraft during transit halts to assist and monitor cabin cleaning and crew movement
19. Liaise with Catering / OCC / Apt Services / GSD / Cabin Appearance to ensure flights leave as per
20. Ensures that all passenger amenities are available on board at all times.
21. Any safety related incidents to be immediately informed to General Manager, In-flight Services and
Senior Manager Cabin Crew Training
22. Coordinates with Caterer / Catering Partner for catering uplift in case the flight is delayed & advise
them of the revised timings
23. Coordinates with other Onboard Merchandise Sale Partner for the day to day requirements and
24. Performs surprise checks on flights and send a detailed report to Manager -Cabin Crew
25. Conducts service based audits and identify deficiencies and suggest corrective measures/ corrective
action if necessary.
26. Conducts Periodic In-flight Audits for all crew and for all bases
27. Submits and Maintains all audit reports
28. Suggests and Implements cost reduction strategies
29. Checks the sales sheets of Catering and Merchandise to identify short cash or variances and take
action as per procedure.
30. Monitors the leave status of crew and come up with a trend analysis of all crew
31. Maintains a soft copy personal file for each crew containing the performance of each crew,
attendance record, appreciation letters, behavioral issues etc.
32. Operates flights in exigency or as required.
33. Sends daily and weekly cabin maintenance, catering and other relevant and applicable reports as
34. Conversant with all relevant laws of the DGCA, airports and SOP’s
35. All allied and ancillary duties
36. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Job Description 1. Upholds Company Values, Culture, Safety, Security & Quality policy at all times
2. Ensures all DGCA regulations and company standards are complied with respect to safety