The baggage services team plays an important role in the airport operations. Our Baggage Services Officer plays a key role in service recovery to ensure that passengers’ problems with their baggage will be dealt with and act as an ambassador to greet and assist arrival passengers.
* Deliver the service style of ‘Service Straight From the Heart’ to all customers
* Offer alternative solutions to settle baggage claims and render assistance to all passengers
* Trace missing baggage thoroughly
* Arrange delivery of mishandled bags to passenger promptly
* Record irregularities on the Duty Report Card and refer it to Duty Supervisor for follow up
* Permanent Hong Kong resident status
* HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 NSS subjects including English Language (‘attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other languages subjects); or Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
* Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese (Conversational Putonghua is an advantage)
* Availability to work shifts (includes overnight shifts)
* Outgoing personality and previous experience in the service industry is preferable
* A team player with polished interpersonal skills. Able to interact with people at all levels and in multicultural environment.
* Detail oriented.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.