B2 Licensed Engineer
A B2 Licensed, Type Rated Engineer, is responsible for the supervision and certification of Avionic/Electrical systems related tasks, as defined in the MOE, on aircraft either carried out directly by him/her or carried out by non-certifying engineers; ensuring that work is accomplished in accordance with approved data and company policies and procedures, including:
· Completion of all paperwork and documentation
· The issuing of all approved materials to the work via the companies computer systems.
· All work is completed using approved tools and ground support equipment.
· All work is completed in a safe and appropriate manner considering risk to personnel, property and reputation.
· The working environment is approved and appropriate to the task being undertaken
· All tooling is accounted for prior to return to service
· All post maintenance actions have been completed
· Completion of maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager or Field Maintenance Manager.
· Reporting defects to the Base Maintenance Crew Chief, Maintenance Manager or Field Maintenance manager.
· Reporting issues regarding matters of Health and Safety or Flight Safety, via the companys reporting system.
· Engineering additional duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager
· Areas of Accountability/Responsibility:
· Accomplish and/or supervise maintenance tasks in accordance with approved data and company policy
· Certification of maintenance tasks either carried out directly or indirectly.
· Specialist repairs and procedures as trained.
· Ensure Non-Certifying staff are competent on the tasks assigned and work is completed using approved data and in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained
· Ensuring components fitted and removed are recorded, issued using the company computer system. Where necessary removed components are labelled correctly and stored in the appropriate manner.
· Compiling Service Operation Reports (SORs), unsatisfactory feature reports (UFRs) and FRACAS reports as required.
· Aircraft ground handling as required.
· Ensuring the supervision of apprentices & Trainees.
· Ensures the escalation of any issue to Supervisors or Management outside of the scope of responsibility or influence
· Ensures compliance with H&S requirements, including the wearing and maintaining of appropriate PPE.
· To support the Field maintenance engineers and field maintenance manager as required.
· You may on occasion be required to carry out duties of a different nature either in addition to, or instead of, your normal duties. You will not be assigned duties or asked to perform services which it is believed are unreasonable or you cannot reasonably perform, or which are inconsistent with the position you hold.
· A strong maintenance related technical knowledge of rotary aircraft Avionic/Electrical
· A good working knowledge of the regulations and requirements associated with aircraft maintenance, Health & Safety and Human Factors.
· Good supervisory abilities
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Basic Academic Qualifications with apprenticeship or armed forces training
· Ideally Licence on either EC 135, MD 900/600/500, AS355, BO 105, B206
· Specialist Training as required by the company
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.