B2 Base Engineer with B787, A330 and A340
VHR have a fantastic opportunity for B2 Licensed (EASA) Engineers working with one of our clients based in London. Our client is looking for experienced Hangar based Engineers with a B2 EASA licence type rated on B787 (RR Trent), A330 (RR Trent) and A340 (RR Trent). The ideal candidate will have all 3 types however we can consider candidates with two of these types depending on experience.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- A contract running up until September with a possibility of an extension.
- A competitive salary.
- A shift pattern of 4 x 4 days. 4days/4off/4nights/4off.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/experience and attributes:
- Hold a FULL EASA B2 licence.
- Is TYPE RATED on B787 and A340 or A330. All three not essential however it would be beneficial.
- Must be current on type on at least two but ideally all three.
- Base Maintenance experience.
- Experience of Airline Maintenance within an EASA approved organization.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Have the ability to work in a team and guide others to a common goal.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Familiarity working in outstations is a preference.
For more information please send your CV to George.Wardroper@v-hr.com or drop me a call on.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.