B1 Mechanic Inspector
On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for B1 Mechanic Inspectors to join the business in Germany on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for skilled B1 Mechanic Inspectors with vast experience in rotary mechanical environments. In return you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
· To plan, coordinate and implement complex work schedules
· Conduct all repair and assembly work for the aircraft and components
· All functional testing, to include rectifying any faults as and when necessary
· Participate in workshop flights
· Responsible for managing work and any related documentation
· Clearance and certification of civil and military aircraft and components.
· Valid B1 License
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience within Aviation, Aerospace, Quality Control, Maintenance and repairs
· Extensive professional experience as an aviation mechanic on H225, AS 332 L2, AS 532 U2
· Competent use of all Microsoft office package and SAP system
· Fluent English speaker, ideally with good knowledge of the German language
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Amelia Smith
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.