B1 Licensed Engineers required to join an established and growing MRO based in Hampshire, UK. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a permanent position and looking progress in their career. Perfectly situated in the Hampshire countryside and only 1hr from London.
B1 Licensed Engineers who are current on either B737NG, B737CL, B727 or B757 are required for permanent position for an MRO company based in Hampshire, UK
The B1 Licensed Engineers will be required to perform the following duties;
· Reporting any shortfall in production, performance, standards or absence to the Supervisor or his assistant and implementing the company disciplinary procedure if necessary
· Ensuring that all man-hours expended are correctly recorded in accordance with the company procedures
· Liaising with the Supervisor on manpower requirements and ensuring that the man- power allocation is utilised with the maximum affectivity
· Processing all technical and other relevant documentation correctly and accordingly
· Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
· Supervising and controlling within their trade categories to ensure that aircraft on check is progressed within agreed time frames
· Ensuring quality standards are maintained for maintenance, repairs, replacements, overhauls and modifications on their allocated aircraft.
· The implementation, control and supervision of company policies in accordance with procedures laid down by the company and the appropriate regulatory authority
Applicants must be able to supply the following information
· Up to date CV
· HF, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
· Copy of passport and Visa if required
· Any relevant trade certificates
· Proof of recency on either 737NG, 737CL, B727 or 757
· Copy of Licence
· Copies of Approvals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.