TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a well-known MRO based in Stuttgart, Germany. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 Bizjets engineers.
If you are type rated on any of the aircraft below and eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a respected MRO in Stuttgart, Germany then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant should have an EASA B1 licence on at least one type from the list below:
· Challenger 604/605
· Challenger 300/350
· Global XRS/5000/6000
· Gulfstream 450/550/650
· Cessna XLS+
· Falcon 900
· Learjet 40/60
The successful applicant should also have:
· Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
· German Security Clearance
· AMOS experience
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
· Line Maintenance
· 17.10.2017 – at least 4 weeks, extension until December possible
· Salary 34 EUR per hour
· Surcharges 25% on Night and 50 % Sunday
· 2 paid vacation days (min. 14 hours) for each full moth under contract
· Location Stuttgart, Germany
· Tools provided
· Accommodation and flights (at the start and at the end provided
· Transport Accommodation/work provided
· 3 Shifts / 40 hours / scheduled normally 7-3-7-4
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.