B1 Licensed Engineers who are current on either B737NG, B737CL, B727 or B757 are required for permanent position for an MRO company based in Hampshire, UK
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for progress in their career.
The B1 Licensed Engineers will be required to perform the following duties;
· Supervising and controlling within their trade categories to ensure that aircraft on check is progressed within agreed time frames
· Ensuring quality standards are maintained for maintenance, repairs, replacements, overhauls and modifications on their allocated aircraft.
· The implementation, control and supervision of company policies in accordance with procedures laid down by the company and the appropriate regulatory authority
· Reporting any shortfall in production, performance, standards or absence to the Supervisor or his assistant and implementing the company disciplinary procedure if necessary
· Ensuring that all man-hours expended are correctly recorded in accordance with the company procedures
· Liaising with the Supervisor on manpower requirements and ensuring that the man- power allocation is utilised with the maximum affectivity
· Processing all technical and other relevant documentation correctly and accordingly
· Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Applicants must be able to supply the following information
· Proof of recency on either 737NG, 737CL, B727 or 757
· Copy of Licence
· Copies of Approvals
· Up to date CV
· HF, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
· Copy of passport and Visa if required
· Any relevant trade certificates
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.