Diamond Executive Aviation Ltd, a busy EASA Part-145 & Part-M Aircraft Maintenance Company requires a B1.1/B1.2/B3 Part-66 Licensed engineer to join our team. This is a permanent position at our maintenance facility which is based at Retford Gamston Airport, Nottinghamshire.
The company is experiencing significant growth and therefore an opening exists for the right person to join a positive team that is looking at both current commitments and future growth.
This opportunity provides a clean and positive working environment which primarily involves Base and Line support of our modern Diamond fleet whilst also continuing our expansion thru the support of specifically targeted 3rd party aircraft.
The Ideal applicants would meet the following criteria:-
• EASA part66 B1.1/B1.2/B3 license with type
• Experienced in the maintenance of Diamond, Piper, Cessna, Cirrus, Pilatus and Beechcraft aircraft.
• FAA A&P (would be beneficial though not essential).
• Experience of turboprops and VLJs
• Hold a Full Passport.
• Hold a full UK driving license.
• Have good practical computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Human factors certificate.
• Willing to be flexible with their working hours when required.
The standard working hours are Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, occasional travel in the UK & abroad, weekend and out of hours overtime may be required.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and the opportunity to travel the world. Manufacturer Type training will be given where required.
20days annual leave plus public holidays.
Company pension scheme.
All enquiries & CV's via e-mail with covering letter and copy of license.