Job Title: B1 - Challenger / Global Express - Base Maintenance
Our client is seeking an experienced B1 and B1 / C Aircraft Engineers for its Service Centre near London.
In your role you will,
* Troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
* Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
* EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1
* You have experience working with Challenger and / or Global Express, but will consider other Business Aircraft makes as well
* Knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
* Knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
* Experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category
* Be current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training)
* Ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
* Ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
* Ability to use information systems (computer skills)
* Experience on business jet aircraft is desirable
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team onor visit our website
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.