Gulf Med Aviation Services is a helicopter operator being set up by long established industry players seeking to address opportunities in the region.
We are now looking to recruit EASA Part 66 B1 & B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers rated on Bell 412 for a project in the Mediterranean region.
Minimum experience & qualifications
- Holder of Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 Annex III (Part-66) licence with current Bell 412 helicopter type rating in category B1/B2 respectively.
- Experience in maintenance environment (line and/or base) on Bell 412 series helicopter type of at least 5 years, including at least 1 year recent experience as authorised B1/B2 certifying/support staff.
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance initial training.
- Fluent in English language (oral and written) at a level to clearly understand manufacturer’s approved data (manuals, Service Bulletins etc.) and organisation’s and operator’s documents (MOE, Maintenance Programme, Technical Log, MEL etc.) and correctly fill in maintenance and operator forms (work sheets, reports etc.).
The ideal candidate should additionally be:
- Computer literate
- Ability to work alone and on own initiative
- Dedicated to help the company achieve its objectives