B1 Licensed Engineer
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer on ERJ190 & A320 based in Southend.
Exercising your license/approval on Embraer ERJ190 and A320, you will carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance ensuring that the required standards are met and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
Skills & Experience:
* Hold EASA Part 66 B1 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft
* Current Embraer ERJ190 and A320 type rating
* Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
* Have operational experience in a line maintenance environment
* Proven ability to communicate issues to management
* High degree of customer focus - both internal and external
* Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently, at all levels of the organisation
* Willingness to be flexible to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
* Proficient in IT
Requirement for application:
* Letter of recency
* B1 License and Type Certificates
* B1 License
* QA pack
* Current Passport to prove right to work in the UK
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not to only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, and support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.