** AW139 B1.3 / B2 Contracts **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit several AW139 B1.3 / B2 Engineers for an initial short-term contract with a view to extension based in Europe.
To be considered for the contracts candidates must:
- Hold an EASA B1.3 or B2 Maintenance License
- Be Eligible to work in the EU
- Type rated on the AW139 with at least 6 months experience working on the aircraft in the last 2 years
- Candidates who do not hold the AW139 Type rating but have had experience working with them and hold an EASA License will be considered
- Immediate availability
- Accommodation & Travel expenses are at the cost of the contractor
- Excellent Hourly rates
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.