Avionics Technician - Kansas City, MO - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 29-03-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Avionics Technician about 1 month ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for Avionics Technician working on a full time, permanent basis based in the Middle East. (no shift pattern available) competitive salaries availa...
FAA A+P Avionics Technician (A320) 10 days ago
FAA A+P Approved Avionics TechnicianA320Start Date 30th June My american based client is currently recruiting for one of their customers in New Delhi, India.2-3 month contract minimumFlights, Accom...
Avionics Workshop Technician 6 days ago
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Avionics Workshop Technician to join the Workshop team in Aberdeen. Reporting directly to the Workshops Manager, your duties will include b...
Avionic Workshop Technician 9 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen
Avionic Workshop Technician Aberdeen, Scotland Permanent £Competitive The Company: CHC Helicopter is the world’s largest helicopter services company specializing in Helicopter maintenance, repai...
Experienced Avionics Technicians are needed to perform Tech Work/C&D Maintenance Checks on Commercial Aircraft for our client in Kansas City, MO.
Military experience is accepted!
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company.
- Apply deductive reasoning to troubleshoot and repair and/or check complex systems.
- Properly utilize Avionics test equipment to perform systems test and keep abreast of new and advanced test equipment and the use of such equipment.
- Properly utilize and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
- Keep leadership and co-workers apprised of work progress and/or problems.
- Accurately document work performed as set forth by company and customer maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices, as well as wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- An A&P License is preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience as an Aviation Avionics Technician is required.
- 6 of 24 months of recent experience as an Aviation Avionics Technician is required.
- Commercial Aircraft (specifically MD-90 experience) is preferred, but not required.
- Must have working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operations and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Must have a broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, etc. and major components.
- Must have the ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions such as add, subtract, divide in units of measure and ability to compute rate, rations and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to research proper hand-tools utilizing standard wiring practices manuals.