Avionics Production Technician
£19.00 /hr Ltd
Tasks & Accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Avionic equipment installation, wiring and system integration of UAV platforms.
• Manufacture of avionic in-house components as required.
• Maintain build records.
• Health and Safety process adherence and reporting
• Self Certification of work completed
• Continuous Improvement of the production system
• Contribution to Problem Solving and corrective action delivery.
• Interfacing with MRO / Spares and Repairs teams as necessary.
Essential Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Time served apprenticeship in avionic manufacture / installation / test.
• Hands on multi-skilled practical avionic engineer.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Aerospace production quality standards
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret requirements into finished products.
• Demonstrated Experience pro-actively solving technical problems.
• Experience of “Hands on” production of avionic hardware and wiring installations.
• Ability to work flexibly as part of a team
• Quality conscious working method and organised approach to tasks.
• Conducting and recording of installation and system tests.
• Enjoy using own initiative, working unsupervised and taking responsibility for own task package.
• Enjoy providing technical input and advice to design teams and peers on manufacturing progress, issue and ideas for improvement.
• Able to coach and mentor new team members.
• IT Skills appropriate for the role
• Academic Qualifications in an electrical engineering discipline
For more information please contact John Paul at Protec Technical Ltd.