Avionics/Electrical Specialist - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 19-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Author - Avionics/Electrical 3 days ago
Assystem is looking for a Technical Author - Avionics/Electrical for a permanent position based in Switzerland Duties:- Our client is seeking a Technical Author who is experienced with the producti...
Aircraft Electricians (Avionics) required for Lossiemouth, Scotland. Applicants must have served an Aircraft Apprenticeship and have copies of their papers. Applicants must have previous Tornado e...
Our prestigious client is currently seeking an Electroplating Expert/Specialist for their Landing Gear Facilities based in Asia. You must have experience in electroplating with landing gear prefer...
Electrical Wireman 11 days ago
The Electrical Wireman will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship s...
Applicants will be supporting the fixed wing aircraft of No 32 (The Royal) Sqn in the role of Avionics/Electrical Trade Specialist working within our Aviation Safety Cell.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Military Aircraft Engineering Policy and Regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of Military aircraft documentation set.
- Experience and understanding of Defence Occurrence & Fault reporting procedures.
- Experience at training delivery (OJT).
- Experience of conducting technical investigations and report writing.
- Thorough understanding of modern aircraft integrated avionics systems.
- Previous experience of working with Class 1 laser equipped aircraft.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience on the BAe125 and/or BAe146 aircraft.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety workplace regulations, COSHH and Human Factors.
- Performing the duties of RAF Northolt Radiation Protection Supervisor and Laser Safety Officer in accordance with JSP 392.
- Overseeing the exploitation of information from Cockpit Voice Recorders and Flight Data Recorders.
- Acting as the holder of Cryptographic Equipment on behalf of the customer Crypto Custodian.
- Maintenance of professional standards and practices applied by all Serco aircraft engineering tradesmen.
- Assessing all changes to engineering regulations, policies, and approved codes of practice relevant to the aircraft engineering task.
- Training aircrew and ground crew to undertake flight servicing and any other authorized maintenance activities on the aircraft type(s) that they are qualified to operate.
- Conducting the technical investigations necessary to enable engineering management to complete Air and Ground Occurrence Reports
- Providing specialist advice in the resolution of complex technical problems that arise during the operation or maintenance of aircraft. Participating, when requested and authorized to do so, in technical investigations, trials, meetings and conferences being undertaken by external agencies.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 37.5 hour week, Mon-Fri.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Competitive Salary|
|Location:||London , South East , Buckinghamshire , Hertfordshire , Middlesex|
|Job Categories:||Avionics Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Systems Engineer | Middle Managers|