Avionics Project Engineer
Carbon60 have a new position for a number of Avionic Project Engineers to work a 6 month contract based in Wimborne.
As an Avionics Project Engineer you will have a strong avionic/electrical background and project engineer/systems experience. You will be managing suppliers and relationships, coordinating teams and driving a work package.
· Manage all aspects of Systems Integration activities for avionic equipment and product development (including cost,
schedule and quality)
· Risk management, Interface definition and management and systems and equipment integration
· Preparation of technical specification and project documentation including presentation of technical design reviews
· Continuous improvement, qualification of equipment and systems and problem solving during all phases
· Technical management of external suppliers, outsource providers, design specialists and ILS engineers
· Avionics, Databus, EWIS, Looms/wiring harnesses experience
· Relevant degree or equivalent
· Hardware and software development experience
· Experience within an aerospace environment within systems and new product development.
Summary of contract details:
· Start: ASAP
· Contract Length: 6 Months (With view of extension)
· Location: Wimborne, Dorset
· Rate: £ Competitive Limited Rate offered. (Paid into UK limited Company or PSL Umbrella company)
UK limited company contractors must hold company insurances.
The successful contractor must undergo UK National Security Clearance, Referencing and BPSS check prior to contract start.
For more information regarding the Avionic Project Engineer in Wimborne, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.