Mercator Aviation are accepting applications for the position of Avionic/Electrical Design Engineer with our highly reputable rotary client based in South West England.
Successful applicants will have the following skills/experience;
- Avionics and electrical design expereince
- CVE status would be an advantage
- Very good AutoCAD skills
- Good knowledge of design regulation requirements (EASA Part 21, CS-27, CS-29)
- HND/foundation degree in aerospace or electrical engineering
- Very good teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English and ability to work in the UK without a visa.
Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary of £45-50,000 p/a plus very good company benefits and the opportunity to work within one of the very best completion/design departments in the UK.
For full details please apply today with a copy of your CV!!