Senior Avionic Design Engineer to work in the Design Office, supporting requirement changes/modifications for the Falcon 20 Aircrafts, for an Aviation company based in Bournemouth.
You will design and draft circuit layouts and diagrams, electrical assemblies, systems and harnesses and the compile associated documentation for the design of changes to aircraft electrical/avionic systems and for new components/systems.
You will have Degree or HND/HNC or OND/ONC in avionic or electrical engineering, or 5 years related industrial experience, have a clear understanding of aircraft avionic/electrical and/or system design requirements, materials and manufacturing processes.
General Responsibilities of a Senior Avionic Design Engineer:
· Compile electrical/avionic design documentation, in the form of drawings and supporting documents. This list includes, but is not limited to: Wiring diagrams/schematics/wire lists, Service Bulletins, Test Plans/ Reports, Concession/Prod Permit, ICA Data, Master Document List,
· Co-ordination, planning and control of the design data support
· Ensure all design documentation is complete
· Support the Design Focal engineer in design review meetings
· Communicate with Project Managers on the status of problems and design programmes
· Provide support to the Technical Illustrator
· Assist the Design Focal to compile design data for PDR & CDR and other design reviews
· CATIA, Solidworks or Auto CAD proficient
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Senior Avionic Design Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Bournemouth with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.