8 months ago
Zenon Aviation are delighted to be supporting a global leader in the provision of Aviation Security Solutions with a number of contract positions for Aviation Security Instructors based within the UK
This opportunity will provisionally be for an initial 3 week period and repeated periods there-after. The opportunity will involve all aspects of the course development, training objectives, lesson planning and delivery of ‘best in class’ aviation security training.
• Develop, create and deliver aviation security training lessons, including all associated paperwork, lesson plans and training aids as agreed
• Deliver operational security training, including formal on-the-job training and mentoring
• Provide feedback and support to address areas of low performance and corrective actions required
• Establish, monitor, Identify and recommend individuals with potential for fast track development
• Provide the necessary reports to support both the client, management and project
• Level 3 or 5 ICAO Qualified
• Proven ability to deliver excellent aviation security training
• Available to travel at short notice
• RFX Qualification
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please send through your CV in confidence for more information. Alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Fry, please call our office.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.