Sales Executive maximising trading opportunities, growth in revenue - previous sales experience in parts industry - salary on experience - West Sussex
You will work closely with other internal departments in this leading aerospace company to assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
Various positions available including shift patterned work.
· Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
· Respond to customer queries including escalation as required and regular feedback.
· Maintain positive and professional stakeholder relationships to meet targets.
· Production and maintenance of relevant reports as required
· Understand company stocking policies and pricing
· Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements as required
· Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
· Administration of customer account forms and quotations
· Background in aviation or rotable trading
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares
· Establish workable solutions, remain calm and self-controlled under pressure
· Develop Commercial acumen through experience in sales
· New office premises
· Free parking
Due to the rural location of my aerospace client you will need your own transport. If you are dynamic and motivated with a sales background and are looking for an exciting new challenge as a sales executive please apply now.