My client in West Sussex are commercial aircraft asset managers providing advisory, technical management and remarketing services to aircraft owners, lenders, investors and airlines.
Due to expansion they are now seeking someone who can turn their hand to a multitude of tasks to support their expanding business!
This is a rare opportunity to assist the Portfolio Manager in the administration of the Company’s portfolio of managed aircraft.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of the Company’s portfolio of managed aircraft
- Transferring data from MS Excel to Leasepoint
- Updating of monthly/quarterly/annual aircraft utilisation and alerting Portfolio Manager of any irregularities/maintenance events
- Liaison with operators to resolve report irregularities
- Production and issuing of invoices
- Set up of new aircraft in both company systems and with external parties
- Archiving of aircraft which leave the portfolio
- Becoming an expert in the use of Leasepoint asset management software and assist in developing the company’s use of the software to its full functionality. Training can be provided.
- Identification of irregularities/issues and suggesting potential improvements
- Testing LeasePoint for fixes/enhancements
- Assisting with the creation of a 'Help Manual'
- Liaison with AMT-Sybex, the supplier of Leasepoint
- Assist the Asset Management team as required
- Production of aircraft inspection reports
- Liaison with clients/operators to arrange aircraft inspections in the absence of Administrator, Asset Management
- Liaison with sub-contracted technical personnel including drafting of Technical Service Agreements in the absence of Administrator, Asset Management.
- Support for Portfolio Manager, Technical Manager and Director Asset Management as required.
Ideal candidate profile:
- A competent user of MS Excel to the level of inputting and testing formulae
- Excellent accuracy in data entry and proof reading
- Naturally inquisitive and able to follow detailed instructions
- Aviation background beneficial but not essential
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated; capable of working independently
- Organised and multi-tasking with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly in order to meet commercial deadlines under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, already hold the right to live and work in the UK and you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.