My rapidly growing and very successful client is currently seeking an Aviation Program Manager to join their team.
This role will be based in their central London headquarters with approximately 2 days travelling per fortnight.
The focus of this role is to manage the provision of communication services to the aviation industry, from initial enquiry to the completion of installation. Working with airline clients and internal teams to ensure structured, disciplined delivery according to industry standard project and programme protocols.
· Scoping and managing aviation technical programmes
· Managing integration and service delivery programmes / projects
· Leading technical project teams within a matrix management environment
· Managing programme interface with airline
· Manage resource scheduling at both programme and project levels
· Financial control and budget management for technical programmes
· Ensure programme and project management protocols are adhered to
· Proactive management approach to achieving deliverables and problem resolution
Ideal candidate skills and experience:
·Programme & Project Management experience in the aviation industry
·Experience of aviation communication systems
·Technical background in telecommunications
· Experience of technical integration projects / programmes
· Experience and management of aircraft installation/embodiment programmes
· Experience in managing programmes / projects across multiple locations
· Experience of managing multiple technical work-streams
· Experience of implementing and controlling Change Management
· Project planning, forecasting & reporting to internal and client stakeholders
· Programme / Project Management qualification(s)
· Managing technical tenders and management of OEMs
· Highly proficient in Microsoft specifically Project and Excel
· Ability to travel internationally
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience telecoms program management would be desirable, or IFC/IFE Project delivery would be ideal
· Knowledge of satellite communications
·Experience of managing Testing and Acceptance projects
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply now.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.