UPTO Aviation are pleased to announce that we are initiating a recruitment campaign on behalf of our client, one of the leading charter companies in the world, to find an Aviation Meteorologist, to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Producing and disseminating Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs) and worldwide aviation weather briefings
Duties and Responsibilities
Aviation Meteorologists are to prepare and deliver meteorological briefings and forecasts to our client customers and designated client operational staff.
This includes, but is not restricted to:
• Analyze weather products / data, such as; Computer Model Data, Textual Weather Data, SIGMETs, AIRMETs, Satellite Images, Radar Imagery, etc., in order to produce operational weather briefings and forecasts.
• Effectively communicate technical weather information via written or verbal format.
• Prepare and deliver daily TAFs for designated airfields.
• Prepare and deliver written weather synopses for Dispatch and Crew use.
• Produce and deliver destination, alternate, and enroute airport TAFs, when no official TAF is produced or available.
Position Requirements & Attributes
• Bachelor Degree in Meteorology and/or military weather forecasting veterans with 2-3 years experience, preferably in the aviation discipline
• Strong work ethic
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail orientated, good decision making skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to handle and resolve problems.
• Ability to establish priorities, work and proceed with objectives independently and in a team environment
• Geo-Political awareness
• Familiarization with FAA operational weather requirements for FAR part 91 and FAR part 125 flights.
• Skills to use a computer and associated software packages
• Flexibility to handle shift work and / or on call assignments.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
If you would like to receive more information about the contract, please get in touch with us.
If you want to move further in your career and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, please send your cv with the REF:METEO
Good Luck! #goingglobal