Avanti Air | First Officer Fokker F100 | Germany
Our client needs little introduction as a stable, friendly and well established privately owned ACMI and Charter Airline in Europe. We are delighted to be working alongside them to recruit their F100 First Officer.
· 2 year renewable First Officer contract
· Home base Saarbruecken (SCN)
· 42 days’ holiday per year
· EU Nationality or right to live and work unrestricted in the EU
· Valid EASA CPL IFR License (Frozen ATP) with F100 rating.
· Valid EASA First Class Medical
· Minimum 250 hours total time
· Minimum 100 hours on multiengine aircraft >5,700KG
· Minimum of 100 hours on type
· Minimum 100 hours under IFR rules
· ICAO English proficiency minimum level 4
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a motivated, young team in an attractive working environment.
Interview and SIM screening will be held at the client’s base in Europe.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Olivia Starling
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.