ATR Captain | Full time and commuting | Isle of Man | Southend
We are recruiting for ATR Captains for Stobart Air, one of the UK and Ireland's steadily growing and profitable regional airlines.
If you are an ATR or Non-Type rated Captain on a similar aircraft, and you meet the below requirements please apply:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Valid ATR or similar type rating on any CS25 type aircraft
- 500 hours command experience on ATR or similar aircraft
- EASA ATPL
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
In turn, you can expect to receive a competitive monthly payment and contract options of either full-time, 6:2 or 2:2 patterns.
Additional employee benefits and travel concessions available for employees.