ATE programmer, Test Engineer to test capability supporting complex aerospace systems test software being produced to DO-178B standards - Dorset
You will be working with a well-established aviation company, with state of the art facilities. Situated in Wimborne, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently recruiting a test engineer, with test techniques from a test background and ESD practices.
Job Description of ATE programmer
· Development of Production Acceptance Test (PAT) suites and applications
· Development of applications for simulation of CMS products to support Test
· Replacement of legacy manual tests sets onto ATE systems
· The items under test are avionics hardware and embedded software and hence experience of avionics interfaces (e.g. ARINC, 1553, CANBUS) is advantageous.
· All software (including test equipment) is developed to DO-178B standards.
· A proven background in testing using a formal process.
· Experience in a laboratory environment and use of equipment such as Digital Multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, emulators etc
· Advanced experience in using LabVIEW or TestStand
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Dorset. The salary is competitive, and the benefits included are, but not limited to, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Travel Insurance, and Breakdown Assistance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as an ATE programmer - Test Engineer please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.