3 months ago
Assistant Manager Vendor and Contracts Performance
Senior Manager, Contracts & Warranty
OPS - MES Legal
* The Vendor and Contracts Performance Manager is responsible to measure, analyse and manage the performance of the vendors within MAB for Engineering and Maintenance.
* Develop and implement policies, procedures and objectives for the Vendor Performance Measurement System
* Enforcement of agreed terms in relevant Service Level Agreement (SLA) by deploying effective KPI measure and take appropriate corrective measures in case of delinquencies in operational or financial performance internally and externally.
* Review existing General Terms of Agreement and Administer Contracts compliance management and appropriate agreements and manage performance measurement matrix to ensure appropriate monitoring and corrective remedial actions taken.
* Maintain up to date market information to benchmark industry best practices on Vendor management and implement measurement accordingly in order to able to publish Vendor Performaance to Supply Chain Management and all executive management.
* Participate in vendor contract drafting and negotiations as required by management.
* A degree holder in Industrial / Aviation Engineering / Supply Chain Management or in Business Administration / Aircraft Maintenance / Supply Chain
* 4-5 years in relevant field
Skills & Knowledge
* Expert knowldege in warranty/guarantee claims management and administration
* Expert knowledge and understanding of aircraft components and of supply chain management
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
* Possess leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
* Assure contracts follow up internally and externally. Ensure measurement process implemented for contracts follow up to measure vendor performance. Manage and administrate continuous monitoring of performance/service level with various program based contracts and as required by operation/management. Negotiate improvement with vendors and implementt efficient remedial actions internally / externally.