15 days ago
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager-Operation
An exciting opportunity is now available in our Talent Acquisition Team for an Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition (Operations). The jobholder is accountable for contributing to the design and execution of commercially focused talent acquisition strategies for our operations employees (specifically our pilot and engineering operations across both airlines) and specifically for leading assessment and selection activities for these employee groups. The jobholder is also accountable for contributing to the execution of a signature Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon candidate experience through all key touchpoints.
* Act as a brand ambassador for our two airlines, promoting our employee value proposition and inspiring candidates to apply for positions and accept opportunities
* Manage end to end recruitment processes from discussing requirements with hiring managers and developing commercially focused, brand enhancing assessment and selection processes, job advertisement creation, sourcing, screening, selecting, offer and onboarding for multiple accounts including professional and technical positions, e.g. pilots, engineers, technical trainers, graduate trainees, etc.
* Focus on securing high quality candidates within agreed time-to-fill targets
* Execute a professional, brand enhancing candidate experience through all recruitment cycle touch-points
* Manage the recruitment, selection as well as contribute to induction processes for Cadet Pilot Programmes
* Coordinate recruitment activity for all applicable overseas hires
* Manage internal promotion and progression programmes and activities as required
* Lead the offer process, including salary negotiation
* Work closely with the Employer Branding & Talent Community Manager to leverage channels, and improve sourcing effectiveness
* Assist in development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruiting, promotion, transfer and on-boarding
* Participate in HR / talent acquisition projects as required
* Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
* A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in HR, with at least 2 years in recruitment
* Strong influencing and relationship management skills
* Experience running competency-based and technical interviews and using other assessment and selection tools
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Aviation experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of flight crew licensing and/or possession of a commercial pilot license is advantageous
Application deadline: 17 October 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.