24 days ago
Assistant Manager - Structure
* Candidate should possess an AME License in B1 with a minimum experience of 15 years in maintenance of which ten years must be as a certifying Engineer.
* Should have Approval / Authorization to perform Structural repair on B737/ATR72/A330/B777 aircraft for at least ten years.
* Should have experience in Supervisory /Management capacity for at least five years.
* Plan and execute repairs / modifications on Hangar aircraft with minimum TAT.
* Plan and execute repairs on Line aircraft with minimum TAT.
* Ensure smooth flow and quick turnaround of components undergoing repair in Shop.
* Update Shop Manual / Shop work scope.
* Ensure staff are adhering to safety regulations & practices in force.
* Comply with audit reports within stipulated time and taking corrective actions.
* Assist the Manager, Structure Shop in the management and administration of Structure shop and its activities.
* Assist the Manager, Structure Shop to prepare and submit Capital / Manpower / Operating budget for approval & compliance.
* Co-ordinate with Quality / Technical Services / Logistics/ Purchases for structure related issues.
* Take over the functions of Manager, Structure Shop in his absence.
Candidates interested to apply may send their detailed resume at email@example.com.
Candidates must mention the position in the subject line while sending their resumes.