10 days ago
Position: Assistant Manager - Space Control
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduation, MBA in Finance, Markeking
Age: 28 - 36 Years
Experience From: 5 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 8 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Sound knowledge of the Space Control/ Central Reservation Control process.
Hands on knowledge of Navitaire PSS would be an added advantage.
Quick decision making ability
Good written and communication skills.
Good knowledge of revenue integrity process.
Job Description • Maintain & extend all flight Schedule on time as per the product, in-coordination with the Network Planning Team.
• Handle IROPS – Planned & Unplanned and ensure correct execution and implementation in system.
• Quality check of schedule to ensure all flights schedule is filed at correct timings in line with the Network Planning and Operation Control Unit.
• Loading the flight inventory for 365 days.
• Maintain Aircraft configuration.
• Restrict Payload on certain sector in coordination with the NP and Engineering Dept.
• Providing alternate re-protection to passengers affected due irregular operations of flights.
• Working closely with Navitaire helpdesk team for essential system enhancements/system projects and resolving functional issues
• OAL fare comparison report.
• Raise trouble report with Navitaire for system related issues and follow up.
• Identifying potential duplicate/speculative/factitious bookings, for re-sale, this in turn raises revenue and reduces No-show factor.
• Duplicate PNR Checks
• Airport & Call Center assistance
• Maintain DNB/DG data.
• Hour and channel report send to higher management on daily basis.
• Cancellation report, Additional/New flights to respective airport send to higher management on monthly basis.
• Any other business requirement as per need and time
Contact: HR Department