3 months ago
Department: Flight Operations
Reports to: Flight Crew People Manager
To provide and maintain operational and administrative support to Flight Crew People Managers and to deputize for the Flight Crew People Managers when absent from the office
* Provide general administrative support to Flight Crew People Managers
* Liaise with relevant department on routine rostering issues
* Support AMT with Crew Sickness monitoring
* Assist with Attendance Monitoring Policy. Prepare and stage letters for Flight Crew People Managers to follow up.
* Liaise with crew members on medical certificate and licensing issues as required.
* Liaise with CX Avmed / CAD / AMAs on specific cases as required.
* Monitor and coordinate clearance and return to duty for officers on stress leave in accordance with procedure.
* Deputise for Manager Flight Crew People when absent from office
* Liaise with all relevant departments on compassionate issues
* Responsible for Induction of Flight Crew into Cathay and Cathay Dragon.
* Assist Managers Flight Crew People with specific written communication to crew.
* Undertake projects assigned by Managers Flight Crew People
* Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, cost control and implementation of each project.
* .Nominated second alternate as Cockpit Crew Care Team Leader. Responsible for the duty of care of crewmembers and their families affected by a crisis. Undertake role and responsibilities as defined in the Cathay and Cathay Dragon E&A Plan
* Assist FCPM as required on assignments
* Organize and assist with Flight Crew People Services office social functions.
* Maintaining contact with day to day activities of the department
* University Degree Holder
* Excellent leadership, People management and change management skills
* Good Command of both written and spoken English
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer Literacy Microsoft Office
* Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in People management
* Organisational Understanding
* Planning and Organising
* Customer Focus
* Teamwork and Building Partnership
Application deadline: 7 December, 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.