4 months ago
Assistant Manager, Airside Concessions (Concessions Operations)
You will be part of a team that enhances the competitiveness of Changi Airport retail, F&B and services businesses; as well as make Changi Airport a leading duty-free shopping destination acclaimed for excellence in operations and service. Your role encompasses determining any contract breaches from the tenants of Changi Airport. You will be required to work closely with the team and Legal to understand the facts, sequence of events, our legal rights and to propose follow-up actions. You will also be required to provide detailed financial analysis on the tenants’ sales performance, propose innovative ways and work with relevant teams to help improve sales.
You will also be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the Concession Operations section, and supporting the Division Head administratively in coordination of meetings, travel arrangements, onboarding of new staff etc.
• Good Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in real estate, retail and/or F&B industry
• Self-motivated, driven, analytical, assertive, a good team player and have a good attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Office productivity suite such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
• Able to work methodically, meticulous with details, demands accuracy