5 months ago
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Age: 18 - 49 Years
Key Requirement for the Position Plans, organizes and supervises the airside operations, inclusive of safety and security functions. Ensures that
facilities and support systems are appropriately maintained and functioning properly; monitors airside and
terminal operations and ensures both are conducted safely and efficiently, and that all activities comply with
applicable rules, regulations, directives, policies and procedures.
Job Description 1. Organizes and monitor the all pre operations activity on airside and ensure timely readiness for flight
2. Monitors Ramp officer’s shift wise activities at airports
3. Directs all air side activity and maintenance of all ramp equipment.
4. Ensures readiness and placement of requisite Ramp equipment such as TSLs, BFLs ,Trolleys ,Tractors
5. Ensures all regulatory compliances are met and staff have undergone statutory trainings
6. Ensures projected budget is adhered to
7. Any other operational or admin task as delegated by the management
8. Finalizes in consultation with HR the requirement of Ramp Staff (Ramp Officers, Loaders, Drivers etc.)
after approval from VP APS
9. General Administration of Airside Operations department to related to staff Salaries, training,
promotion etc. on time
10. Any discrepancies and shortages of manpower given for operations/ any GHA operation factor affecting
the OTP to be noted and be deducted from the GHA bills on a monthly basis.
11. Flight Handling Reports to be maintained for all flights and to be submitted to finance with the GHA
bills before 7th of every month with the GHA bills
12. Ensures all GHA contracts are up-to date and any incidents /accidents made by any GHA staff are
recovered as GHA is liable to compensate for the same as per our agreement.
13. Maintains and follows all uniforms policy and ensure all airside ops staff need to be in Company
14. Ensures that duty roster for Managers and Ramp Officers are sent to GM /DGM Airside Operations by
25th of the preceding month for approval and then uploaded in GoTeam portal by 1st of every month.