We are actively seeking a number of semi-skilled applicants to work within the assembly and test department. We are interested in speaking to anyone who is keen to start a career within the aerospace industry.
This position will offer full training and the chance to progress within a prestigious aerospace company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties
· The preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards
· Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out
· Company procedures to be followed and records maintained to ensure full traceability of components and activities
· To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
· Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
· Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
· Based in Deeside
· Hours of Employment: 39 hours a week. Flexibility may be required. Shift hours may be necessary.
· Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the creation and testing of electrical and hydraulic components
· Ability to follow written instructions, in accordance with required Aviation standards, in the creation and testing of components
· Must be task/ achievement focussed
· Must have good written and oral skills
· Experience of computer use an advantage
· A team player.
Role: Assembly & Test Technician
Starting Salary: £15,263 + Benefits
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.