Semi Skilled- Assembly and Test Operators X2 to work for a leading aerospace company situated in North Wales.
These positions are urgent roles due to increased production.
You must be available for the assessment day on the 8th February 2018
This company has undergone increased growth and its an exciting time to join this vibrant organisation.
As the Assembly and Test (Semi Skilled) Operative you will carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection following written diagrams. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
General Responsibilities of a Semi Skilled Assembly and Test Operator:
· Undertake the preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards.
· Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
· Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
· Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out.
· To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Semi Skilled Assembly and Test Operator for a well know Aerospace Company based in North Wales please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.